If you want to edit or delete a Goal you have to enter the Goal Room by clicking on the Goal on your For Me Page.
Here you have the following options:
- Click on the Pencil icon right below the Goal Title on the right hand side in order to change the Title of the Goal, the Level as well as the Team it is tied to. Here you can also add Labels or a Short Description of the Goal.
In this menu the Owner of the Goal can also Delete the Goal at the bottom of the page.
- By clicking on Advanced Options in the same menu, you can set the Goal to the Draft mode again, as well as mark it as Private.
- Back in the Goal Room, click on the green Plus button next to the Key Results in order to add a Key Result. Please see Create Key Results for more information. You can also click on one of the existing Key Results to make further changes. Also, by clicking on Update Progress in the top right corner, you can update the progress and Confidence Level of each Key Result. This automatically updates the Progress of the Objective. See Edit or delete Key Result for more details.
- Furthermore, on the right-hand side, you can add or change the Goal Alignments. For more information, see Set Goal Alignment.
- Right below, you can add or remove the Collaborators linked to this Goal. You can find more details about this here: Adding collaborator to Goal.
- On the left-hand side, you can add Initiatives. Initiatives are medium-sized or larger projects the team intends to work on, that are supposed to positively influence the Key Results. You can add an initiative by clicking the green button, adding a title, an owner, a short description and by linking the initiative to one of the Key Results.
- At the bottom on the left-hand side, you can add Comments and Updates. This section holds information on any of the changes that were recently made. By using @-mentioning here, you also have the ability to tag people to inform them on a specific topic.