ℹ️ Custom Goal Filters can be manage by Admins, Program Leads and Coaches.
Why to use Custom Goal Filters
The Custom Goal Filter allows you to save a certain setting in the filters of the explorer. It can be created in the Organization Settings section by Program Leads.
You can use a Goal Filter to...
- Describe Strategic Pillars of the organization in detail and show which Goals link to that (use labels to link the Goals)
- Describe Themes of your organization and link Goals to that
- Display Goals of a Matrix Organization by adding one dimension through labels and Custom Goal Filters
- and much more!
Create a Goal Filter
- Click on your organization icon
- Select organization settings and then Goal Filters
- Enter a title and a description that will be shown on the main page of the Filter
- Set the filter options in the Explorer and click on Save to proceed
- Set the visibility for the created Filter and click Update Filter so save the settings
- Visibility can be granted to everyone or be limited to certain teams or users. If you add a team, all sub-teams will also see this filter.
- If the Filter is visible to a user, a tab to the Customer Goal Filter is shown in their Goal menu
- Clicking on the tab will directed the user to all Goals that match the Filter settings
To edit the Filter at a later point in time, access the Goal Filter settings again, click on the Filter you need to update and click Edit filters. This will take you back to the Explorer from where you can proceed with step 4 from above.