With Workpath's Jira integration, you can link the strategic Goals of your organization to the everyday work of your tech teams in Jira.
Link Jira issues with Workpath Goals and allow everyone to see how working on tickets contributes to the big Goals of the organization!
The integration at a glance
- Link Jira issues to Workpath Goals directly in Jira
- See the linked Goal, its Key Results, and their progress directly in Jira and jump directly to the Goal in Workpath from there
- See which Jira issues contribute to a Goal in Workpath
- Get an overview of how many of contributing Jira issues are done and how many are still open
- See how much your team worked towards your Goals, and how many of your finished tickets didn't contribute towards your Goals
- See how your backlog is split between different Goals
How the integration works
Link Jira issues to Workpath Goals
Once the Jira integration is set up for your team, you can use the section Workpath Goals directly in the view of an issue in Jira to link the issue to a Goal of your team. When you click on "Workpath Goals", you will get a list of all the Goals of your team of the current Workpath Goal Cycle. Click on "Link" next to any, and you're done! The issue and the Goal will be linked and you will be able to see that both in Jira and Workpath:
See linked Jira issues in Workpath
After you linked an issue to a team, navigate to the Goal Page in Workpath (clicking on the Goal name in Jira also works). You will see an aggregation of linked issues.
Clicking on it will give you a list of all issues and their current status (open or closed), which uses the Jira resolved state.
Get reports on your team's work
Navigate to the Goal Overview of your team by selecting your team in the teams dropdown. You will see reports on which Goals are supported by the issues the team finished in Jira. This view is only visible to members of the team, as it will be most actionable for them to plan their daily work to support their Goals best.
Setting up the Jira integration
💡If you are interested in the integration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you through the installation process.